Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Torn...

Jesse is Not a Believer.

So, here's chapter 4 on this dog, Jesse... (my roommate's dog)

I think I'm officially done with my roommate's dog. This time he has gone too far, He has crossed the line. He has done what I thought was unimaginable.

Last night I came home to find a surprise... I walked into the living room to see stuffing from a pillow strewn throughout the living room with the remnants of a pillow case on the floor. I didn't think much of it because this specific pillow is his usual victim that we let him vent on. But then I found something else... something a lot more terrifying lying in the middle of the floor - my chewed-up bible. I stared in horror as I saw that it had a whole corner chewed off.

This bible and I had many memories, seeing how I've had it since I was 12. Fortunately, it's still readable and none of the pages were damaged... it just has a nasty 'scar' on the corner of it.

But I've finally said, 'enough is enough.' This dog is forever banished outside while I am home. I don't know why he's inside, really. But that has officially changed... Sorry, dog, indoors are for kids.

My only conclusion for why Jesse did this:

He is not a Christian.

There it is... it's final...

So strategical defense move #47 in operation anti-Jesse: pray for Jesse's salvation!

All I can say is that I'm torn.

7 Comments:

Blogger brent said...

I can feel your pain T. What a horror to behold! I will pray for Jesse too.

12:26 PM  
Blogger brent said...

And I will update someday.

12:26 PM  
Blogger kinneyland said...

So you're saying you're torn like Hulk Hogans shirt? Thus you are up close to his massive, sweaty body?
Just a clarification for everyone

9:21 PM  
Blogger Tyco Montoyo said...

Celia, You know me oh too well.

I have a secret man-crush on Hulk Hogan and watch "Hogan Know's Best" on MTV everyday... If I can only touch his handlebar moustache... I would be in heaven.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

I think that Brent guy is the closest you'll get to a Hulk Hogan experience

9:09 AM  
Blogger Megs said...

i saw hulk hogan at playland! FOR REAL!...well i mean i really did see him but he wasn't real...he was painted on one of the rides..haha the beach party ride, honestly what were they thinking!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Tabby said...

Tyson
thanks for checking out my blog,
what a tragic experience. Sometimes I catch one of my roomates chewing on my pillows and books.
No, its not heather......
okay, that was a lie, I have never actually seen anyone in the act of chewing my things,......but I know it happens...I just know!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home