Friday, August 11, 2006

Wedding Marathon is DONE!!!

So, 5 months later and 4 weddings down, I am finally done my marathon!
Whew!

Let me tell you, weddings are fun, but can get a bit tiresome. Whoever invented the Tuxedo should be shot. First of all, they aren't comfortable. Secondly, NO guy would have designed a 15-piece suit unless he was on something... or Italian... But the good part was, out of the 4 rentals, I only had to pay for 2 because of gracious grooms. Otherwise, my bill would have ran up around 4 bills.

But the best part was seeing how every wedding was different. How every ceremony had differences (did you know that in America they don't sign the certificate during the ceremony? ABSURD!!) and how every reception was different.

So here's to my fellow Grooms and groomsmen! For good times and good company, I salute you! Keep it real, homies!



3 Comments:

Blogger kortney said...

I love it.
I'm so in wedding mode right now it's not even funny. My goal is to go rent tuxes for all the guys next week - I have the measurements, now I must book them.

I love how you're always the short one.

1:13 PM  
Blogger kortney said...

Oh. And what the heck?
No link for me. I'll remember that.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say is check out this page..

Tyco's Page

And you'll see the truth about what he thinks about weddings ;)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home