Thursday, August 10, 2006

My first Blog

So, Today I have decided to get an account at blogspot seeing how most of my Canadian friends have one and besides, I like the format.


The one thing that can get frustrating is getting used to a new format or webpage. I am an advid Myspace addict. With Myspace, I can breeze through the site like a hot knife through butter, or like Lance Armstrong cycling in a race of obese people, or even like a piece of shashimi slithering down my throat.


But when I get to a new website, it's like starting from square one. It drives me nuts! So much so, that I sometimes feel like ripping every hair out of my body.



It's funny how, with the rapidness of modern technology, we can become so impatient with something slightly slower than what we're used to. It drives me crazy when something takes longer than it should. Then again, it also drives me crazy the fact that slow things drive me crazy.

Take for example, dial-up... that is too slow for me. Or what about Sunday Drivers? Too slow! Or even when you order a meal at McDonald's and they ask you to pull ahead to the waiting parking spot? Oh man! How dare they ask me to wait when I expect them to be on time.


I think I noticed how bad it was when I was too lazy to click on links that my friend sent me in an email. Have we (or have I?) become SO lazy that even moving a mouse an inch to check out a link becomes too time consuming?

Some one help me, my patience is growing thin because I'm taking too long to type this.

So, here's to many blog's to come, whether they are bad or mediocre, it shall be a fun journey!

5 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

TYSON! I'm so excited for your new blog! Word on the street is you're going to be back in BC in a week and a half....true? Because guess who's volunteering at camp for sr. teen?! Holla!

8:07 PM  
Blogger kortney said...

Tyson. You said you'd call.
I'm heartbroken.

I'm with Heather - or so I think - for Sr. Teen.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Tyco Montoyo said...

Heather, Kortney... I am terribly sorry for not calling... Life always ends up a LOT busier than I plan when I come up to the homeland.

I will not be back now until Christmas... (Unless something else comes through that I'm currently working on that may have me back before october)

11:43 AM  
Blogger kinneyland said...

EVERY hair on your body?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Roberto said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, stranger...

isn't it great how the internet throws random stuff like this across one's path? (not that your weblog is at all random)

Here's to many blogs to come, indeed

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home